A downloadable tool for Windows
Joysticker Pro is the succesor to Joysticker which is a Lua-scriptable joystick to keyboard mapper that lets you use your joysticks for games that don't support them. Operation is controlled by simple Lua scripts that tell which buttons/inputs to map to which keys.
Features/Improvements over Joysticker:
- Better Controller UI
- More scripting control with optional additional callback methods
- All controllers are now mapped to a common Xbox360/PS3 button configuration (A,B,X,Y, trigger buttons, shoulder buttons etc.) which allows easier sharing of scripts.
- Should work with any XInput controller as well as many other controllers
- Future Plans: Programmable Auto-fire
- Try out Joysticker Pro to make sure it works for your configuration! If it works and is useful to you then please donate to show your support and encourage future development.
- If your controller type is not included (or how you'd like), you can create one and add it to the userControllerDb.txt using either Steam or the controller mapper utility (to be released later). To use Steam, open Big Picture mode, configure your joystick and then look in config/config.vdf in your Steam installation directory for the SDL_GamepadBind entry. Copy that to a new line in userControllerDb.txt and save it.
- Some of the built-in controller maps used by Joysticker Pro can be found here
- If you don't like a built-in controller map, you can override it by putting your version in the userControllerDb.txt
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10
- Joysticker scripts are not compatible with Joysticker Pro (but can be easily made so they are with little effort)
- Need more information? Find a bug? Let me know in the forums.
Click download now to get access to the following files: