A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Roboticon Corporation makes robots. Lots of them. As a quality control consultant, your job is to spot the rogue robots. For your trouble you will be awarded roboti-coins which can be used to unlock other game modes. Your concentration and attention to detail will be stretched to the max as each level becomes more difficult. Play alone or with a friend (or two) for maximum fun! Are you up to the challenge?
- Multiple game modes (Timed Match, Find the Suspects, Hide N Seek, Missing Pieces, Memory Game, Robo-synth)
- Selectable color schemes
- Kid Mode option so kids can have fun too
- Cat robots (PC/Mac/Linux versions get free updates to all future robot types)
- Fun to play with a group of people
V 1.04 (1/26/2015)
- Fixed some graphics issues
- Fixed some text being cut off
- Base framework bug fixes
V 1.02 (1/15/2015)
- Lots of UI tweaks/fixes
- Performance enhancements
V 1.0 (1/8/2015)
- Initial PC release.
|Published||1 year ago|
|Tags||Colorful, difference, educational, edutainment, family, ludum-dare, matching, Procedural Generation, thought, Touch-Friendly|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.97 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.