A downloadable tool for Windows
What does it do?
This tool eases the pain of copying often-used source libraries (.cs files, dlls, etc) into a Unity project. This is particularly useful if you have a set of code or dlls that you always add to your Unity projects. You can also modify the manifest.json packages file for the selected Unity project to remove un-needed/unwanted packages without having to wait for the Unity editor to re-configure itself after every package removal.
- ***CAUTION*** It is possible for this tool to break (at least temporarily) your Unity project, so having your project checked into a source control system might be a good idea. Pixelbyte Studios is not responsible for any loss of data that may occur. The user assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of this software!
- This utility uses Microsoft's free command line program called Handle.exe. If this executable is not found in your PATH, Unity Librarian will prompt you to download it and add it to your path.
- .NET Framework v 4.8 is also required to be installed.
Supporting Further Development
If you find this tool useful and wish to contribute to its development, you can purchase access to the "sync" version of UnityLibrarian ,which will sync its theme to your current desktop's light or dark theme mode.
- Added tool tips for Code Source fields to explain what they do.
- Added validation for 'Inc Files (CSV) field' in the Code Source editor
- Fixed Codes Source file browsing into the wrong directory
- The user is now prompted to save and Code Source changes when exiting.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Minor bugs/ui improvementsMar 10, 2022
- Added tooltips, save prompt, and some field validationMar 08, 2022
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.